Manage Your Power is a new offering from PG&E to help customers reduce energy costs. Manage Your Power uses a simple, four-step process:
- Analyze Data
The Manage Your Power Team provides a free analysis of energy consumption and costs, and recommends the best solution for each customer’s needs.
- Request Quote
Customers obtain price quotes for eligible thermostat technology and installation services and can access financing to cover project costs with no up-front capital required.
- Install Project
Customers select a bid and schedule equipment installation. Contractors install the technology and complete the rebate application, and the Manage Your Power Team validates that the project was installed and commissioned correctly and provides support for 12 months after installation.
- Enjoy the Benefits
Enjoy the benefits of increased comfort and control with your new technology. Optimize your building for PG&E’s tariffs and receive performance reports from the Manage Your Power Team to ensure the technology operates properly.
Manage Your Power has a list eligible advanced thermostat technologies, as well as a roster of contractors who have been trained on how to properly install and commission the technology. Manage Your Power helps customers streamline their project workflow using a secure, smart market platform.
Manage Your Power covers up to 100% of project costs with an incentive of $200 per calculated kW of load shed, and may be eligible for zero-interest financing from PG&E to cover all project costs. Contact the ADR team to learn more at (855) 866-2205 or email@example.com
What are the benefits of participating in Manage Your Power?
- Advanced Building Control
- Improved Occupant Comfort
- Energy and Cost Savings
- Support Expansion of Clean Energy
- Optimize Energy Use for PG&E Electric Rates
Am I eligible for Manage Your Power?
In order to qualify, customers must:
- Receive electric services from PG&E.
- Have a PG&E interval meter installed at the site.
- Have an existing PG&E service account with at least 12 months of billing and usage history.
- Enroll in a PG&E Demand Response program
- Choose an OpenADR 2.0 certified device
How do I get started?
Contact the ADR team to get started with your free assessment today at (855) 866-2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Automated Demand Response?
Like energy efficiency upgrades, Demand Response is another way to save on your utility bill. Demand Response helps keep the electric grid functioning on summer days when the demand for energy is greatest. Instead of bringing another power plant online, on a handful of days each year PG&E calls on enrolled customers to reduce electric load temporarily. Customers are paid for their participation, support the expansion of renewable energy, and help avoid blackouts. Manage Your Power provides incentives to help customers install technology that enables them participate in events without burdening building operators or negatively impacting building occupants.
What is Peak Day Pricing?
Peak Day Pricing is a form of demand response that uses electricity pricing to encourage customers to shed load during the peak hours of event days. You may be familiar with time-of-use (TOU) pricing in which the cost of electricity varies by the time of day. Peak Day Pricing is an optional version of a TOU rate that offers a discount on your regular summer electricity rates in exchange for higher prices during event days. By reducing your electricity use on Peak Day Pricing Event Days, you help keep California’s energy supply reliable for everyone and may save your business money. Manage Your Power helps customers capitalize on PG&E’s Peak Day Pricing tariff – contact the ADR team to get started with your free assessment today at (855) 866-2205 or email@example.com.
Peak Day Pricing Details:
- Event Days: Peak Day Pricing events are called on nine to 15 days per year, and run from 2pm to 6pm. Customers are notified of events by email, phone, or text the day before the event.
- Rate Details: Customers’ regular rates are discounted from May 1st to October 31st for all non-event days. Discount and surcharge amounts will vary by rate schedule.
- Bill Protection Guarantee: Customers can participate in Peak Day Pricing for the first 12 months with PG&E’s Bill Protection. If you pay more during your first year on Peak Day Pricing, PG&E will credit you the difference. You can opt out of Peak Day Pricing at any time.