The 2018 PG&E Automated Demand Response Program Manual is available: 2018 PG&E ADR Program Manual_20180815.
The manual is based on the 2017 ADR Program Manual and there not significant changes. General clean-up changes as compared to the 2017 Manual are summarized below:
- 2.2.6 Updated technology eligibility requirements to include onsite solar controls. Updated to include longer polling options for cellular VENs
- 2.2.7 Updated to state BUGs and BUG controls as ineligible projects and removed thermal energy storage from being an ineligible project
- 2.3.4 Removed requirements for incentive caps by DR Program
- 2.6 Added section describing Manage Your Power offering, added guidance in application information requirements for project audits
- 2.7 Updated ADR Program Forms Checklist